LeaseLoco is the UK's biggest lease comparison site and is on a serious growth trajectory. We are the commonly accepted market leader for user experience and technology. The team is of the highest calibre and we aim to maintain this high standard with this hire. Have a look at www.leaseloco.com and our social channels to find out more.
We are a VC-backed by a high quality investor with start-ups now valued in the £billions - this would be a massive opportunity for you to get involved early to build the team and develop our culture into something truly great.
Until now, the creative function has been carried out by close business partners to the company on a part-time basis.
This is the first full-time creative role in the business so a chance to really get under the hood and polish what we have, whilst building out new products.
UX is critical to what we do, being a high end consumer site, so you must have a detailed understanding of designing best in class user journeys.
Creative input you will be responsible will be:
- Mobile and desktop website, both product side and the more static content side.
- Social ads.
- Automated email design.
You will have the autonomy to pick aspects of the product and suggest re-designs and improvements - essentially, we're looking for someone with a keen eye that isn't looking to be told what to improve or design but to proactively suggest fresh ideas and present these.
What we look for
- Attitude and aptitude are the key things we hire on. You'll need to be ambitious and self-driven to succeed in this role. Given the high public presence of the brand, it will be an opportunity to create a fantastic portfolio piece for later in your career.
- Ability to demonstrate your work in the public domain.
- Be able to plan, organise, and lead on all aspects of the design stages from concept to release while keeping to tight deadlines.
- A background in a tech consumer product would be advantageous.
- An excitement around consumer tech.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary.
- Fantastic start-up culture. Being early in the door you'll help shape and be part of this.
- Free parking. When we're back in the office we're based in East Kilbride so that might also mean less of a commute for you too, as you'll be going against the city traffic.
- The ability to be heard. This is a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice.
- Working on a consumer product, which your friends and family will likely use will be a rewarding experience.
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday.