This position will establish and maintain systems infrastructure and support the mobile and web based software development teams.
Within your role, your key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Responsibility for procedures that support the IT infrastructure (Backup & Disaster Recovery)
- Management of server Linux based infrastructure for all internal projects and clients.
- Managing real time replication of multiple servers, backups and disaster recovery.
- Managing deployment of applications (web and mobile) for clients including certificates etc.
- Continuous integration of mobile apps and web portals through Jenkins (or other similar tools) throughout all lifecycle of products: build, test and deployment to appropriate app markets/servers.
- Supporting the development team and the management team through continuous improvement of processes within the development and delivery cycle.
- To always work in accordance with company standards and regulatory guidelines
- To actively meet individual, team and company aims and objectives.
- To display company core values at all times.
- To behave in a positive and professional manner.
- To demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly self-motivated and organised.
- To demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To provide suggestions that will contribute to the development of the Company.
- To work as part of the team and help foster good working relationships.
- To actively keep updated with the company’s products and services.
- To keep up to date with relevant industry developments.
- To adhere to the Company Health and Safety policy
- To report any unsafe conditions, equipment or practices immediately to the appropriate manager.
- To develop yourself where appropriate by attending courses, meetings, training events, workshops and seminars, in order to not only develop yourself but also the company.
- To follow all company policies and procedures.
- To conduct any other duties as requested by your Manager
- Commercial experience in setting up and managing systems.
- Knowledge of automated scripts (Ansible and Python) desirable
- Knowledge of the following technologies: SSH, Bash, Virtualisation, Containers, Data Dog and Atlassian Products (JIRA / Confluence / BitBucket).
- Knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu Server Administration.
- (Desirable) Cybersecurity: Triaging security concerns, Penetration Testing, intrusion detection and monitoring of services.
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS.
Fantastic opportunity. Please apply now for an immediate interview.