Spartan Solutions deliver industrial mobile applications to international blue chip companies.
We are looking for a highly motivated experienced software engineer to join our high-performing team that develops, tests and deploys our PHALANX product.
PHALANX is a multi-tier on-premise or in-cloud enterprise solution being used globally by thousands of users. It is a mission critical product for our customers, and as such our team strives to ensure the solution is performant and robust.
PHALANX has been built using the latest in server side and mobile technologies and is tightly integrated to our customers' ERP systems. The front end mobile solution can run on just about any mobile device, iPhone, Android, phone or tablet and can work either connected or in the middle of a desert with no wireless signal.
Some of the technologies we currently use are listed below:
- C# and .NET (ASP MVC, Web API)
- PhoneGap / Cordova
We believe in small, agile and focused delivery teams that can quickly understand the customer requirement and configure PHALANX to meet those needs. Spartan engineers also have a keen eye on the technology landscape, encouraging innovation within PHALANX. As a key member of a Spartan team you will be expected to:
- Work with the customer to understand business drivers and customer requirements
- Model the optimum solution using a combination of process mapping, prototyping and demonstrations
- Configure and build Phalanx mobile apps to deliver the optimum solution
- Work with fellow members of the product team to innovate with technology to meet customer needs effectively
- Support the solution
We are looking for great engineers that enjoy working in customer focused teams to solve real world problems. Please apply now for an immediate interview