Please note that this is a shift based role with various shift patterns.
Statement of Job Purpose
The IT Service Desk Analyst role within DataVita, reporting to the Service Desk team leader is ideally suited to a candidate with previous service desk experience with excellent customer service skills who has a genuine interest in all things technology and is keen to learn and progress their IT knowledge.
The post holder will be accountable for ensuring all calls are received and handled per process to agree SLAs and be responsible for 1st/2nd line support investigation and diagnosis ensure calls are escalated correctly and customers are kept informed of their progress. There will also be opportunity to work on technical projects alongside more senior members of the DataVita team.
The successful candidate will Hold or be working towards an IT qualification.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good Problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working on a Service Desk
- Be able to deal with incidents, cases and customer requests using a service management tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills (able to create documents and reports)
- Able to understand and interpret details from monitoring systems
- Experience of user administration tasks (Active Directory, Office 365, VPN etc.)
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving application, operating system, connectivity issues
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Working with customers, (e.g.) support, incident, and cases, projects
- Working as part of a wider service desk team
- Identifying issues or blockers to incident/case resolution
- Providing clear updates to customers on incidents and cases
- Ability to work both independently under own initiative or under instruction from senior members of the team
- Ability to successfully manage your time addressing conflicting priorities
- Ability to cope with multiple incidents/priorities in a calm and efficient manner
Please apply now for an immediate interview.