About Financial Cloud
Financial Cloud is a Fintech start-up that’s helping drive innovation and change in the fast-growing financial services space with its range of SaaS products.
Our revenue growth is strong, built on a subscription model with a base of large and small clients.
What you’ll do
The role of a Test Analyst is to support the QA delivery for a major software release (core or configured) by writing detailed test conditions and test scripts with appropriate test data creation whilst undertaking test estimation exercises for timebox planning. In addition, they will provide support and guidance to Client Test Team members for the UAT execution stages, while assisting with risk assessments and ultimately a detailed test plan.
- Contribution to the project test plans (for some projects be the owner of the test plan).
- Produce and agree on testing estimates for project planning.
- Risk assessments to provide guidance for proposed test coverage.
- Be aware of the budgetary constraints and the business commercials for a delivery to analyse when enough testing has taken place while assessing the risks.
- Writing of test conditions, test scripts with expected results, and test data for testing projects.
- Test execution while accurately recording and storing test results.
- Monitor any change control to original requirements for impact analysis and capture these changes within a traceability matrix or within TFS.
- Setting up the test environment in coordination with the technical services.
- Defect retesting, fault reviews, and defect analysis of any issues raised by offshore team.
- Experience working on financial services software platforms would be beneficial.
- Experience of manual testing methods & an understanding of how automation can benefit the testing effort
- Excellent experience of test methods, covering - system testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, negative testing and platform testing.
- Strong quality control awareness (adherence to the core department test strategy).
- Have comprehensive test analysis skills to be able to interpret test requirements where limited information has been provided.
- Have demonstrable experience in producing high-quality test documentation and writing client-facing test summary reports.
- Good communication skills with experience in dealing with senior stakeholders and business ambassadors.
- Experience in facilitating fault review sessions that involve working with Project Managers and Senior developers to resolve defect items.
- Have experience working with the UAT/BAT teams to share knowledge and support final delivery to client
- Experience in delivering test strategies covering all disciplines of testing including functional, system integration, end to end and performance testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps environments
- Ability to organise and drive testing efforts and the ability to write a test approach/strategy
Please apply now for an immediate interview