Senior Project Manager
Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our agency in Glasgow and lead upcoming, large-scale projects.
You will be responsible for managing the project throughout its life cycle: selecting the project team, scoping, planning resourcing, information gathering, budgeting, testing, and liaising with the client. You will be required to scope, document and deliver projects taking full ownership for the approach, the delivery and the project financials.
- Oversee, coordinate and optimise a programme of digital projects of varying complexity and value.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, features specifications, budgets and schedules.
- Use agile methodology to lead teams through projects.
- You will identify risks, analyse options to mitigate risks and know when to raise concerns with senior management.
- Understand and interpret client briefs, advising client services where necessary.
- Liaise and report on project status to relevant account teams.
- Adhere to the delivery department’s process and objectives.
- Coach junior team members, critique their work, and help improve their knowledge, output and skills.
You will have a passion for agile delivery, genuine enthusiasm and be able to demonstrate a proven track record of delivery. This dynamic role is one that requires someone to effectively engage with clients and colleagues at all levels.
Ideally you will have 3 years+ experience of delivery, preferably from within a digital agency, although applications will be considered from candidates from other industries with experience in managing projects within the digital and marketing spectrum.
- You must be committed, client facing and talented!
- Be a strong advocate for collaboration and interdisciplinary problem-solving
- Bring positive, solution-focused thinking to delivery
- Highly committed to excellence; constantly looking for ways to raise the bar
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of clients businesses and the markets in which they operate
- Maintaining a good understanding of our offering and be able to confidently discuss it with clients
- Ensuring the quality of our digital output is of a level that meets the agreed scope of the project, industry compliance and the organisation's reputation for excellence
- Anticipating any problems which may arise during the day to day delivery and communicate how challenges will be overcome/mitigated
- Managing client expectations to ensure the Equator is able to deliver the required levels of service
- Managing and mentoring to ensure good clear client records, WIPs, status reports and internal communications
Please apply now for an immediate interview