WORTH is a full-service digital agency based in Reading, UK, The Hague, Netherlands and Stellenbosh, South Africa. We strategise, design, and develop digital solutions for the private and public sectors. Our international team of over 90 professionals work between all locations delivering exceptional software solutions.
Why work for us?
You will work with high profile clients and manage challenging impactful projects, as well as have the opportunity to work within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams. We offer on the job project experience, training and encourage knowledge-sharing amongst colleagues, including WORTH Academy days, time to spend for yourself as well as time to develop your work-related initiatives.
If you want to apply for this position or find out more about WORTH, please visit our website: https://worth.systems
Reporting directly to the Head of Software Engineering, you will code with inspiration and clarity driving quality of delivery and encouraging team involvement. You will explore and learn about new technologies and influence the organisation to help them make the right choices.
Responsibilities & Contributions
- Make a significant contribution to the technical design, testing, implementation and delivery of web applications
- Share your enthusiasm for Continuous Delivery and agile best practices
- Communicate with our clients throughout the development process
- Day to day hands-on coding, collaborative working (eg: Mobbing/Pairing)
- Maintain high standards of code quality through peer-review, in-team mentoring, and sharing best practice
- Transform our clients with effective technical end-to-end delivery
- Keep learning, continuously bringing new understanding to the team
- Supporting other Engineers
- WORTH is maturing rapidly, and we need you to help us develop and grow
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with Azure, and ARM Templates
- In-depth experience in rock-solid OO, enterprise integration skills and microservice architecture skills
- Excellent in-depth understanding of BDD, TDD and SOLID
- Love clean code
- Extensive experience with web application development and deployment
- Working knowledge of continuous integration processes and pipelines.
- At least 6 years proven relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
What do we offer?
- An amazing place to work with talented colleagues
- Forward-thinking leadership team, always open to new ideas and ways of working
- An attractive salary and pension
- High level of independence and flexibility
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 holiday days per year
- Private healthcare for you and your family, along with access to mental health support
- Team lunches, drinks and socials (post-COVID)
- Flexible working, the ability to work from home occasionally
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working with high profile clients
- Challenging, impactful projects
- Professional learning and development
Please apply now for immediate interview