We’re looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our team and play a key role in the development and maintenance of projects for our clients.
Work with some of the UK's biggest brands
At Equator, we pride ourselves on being the go-to digital agency for some of the UK's most iconic brands. We're looking for an experienced frontend developer to join our team to help us build and maintain websites and services for our clients that will be used by millions across the globe.
If you are someone with a few years of industry experience and are comfortable in both individual contributor and team mentorship roles, we'd love to hear from you!
Please note that this role will initially be remote in line with Scottish COVID-19 guidelines and based at our Glasgow offices once restrictions ease.
We're an agency with a team of experts in CMS integration, ecommerce builds, bespoke web application builds and consultancy services.
We're looking for someone who has:
- At least three years experience in a digital agency setting or similar, fast-paced environment.
- A solid understanding of modern frontend technologies and techniques (HTML5, SASS, ES6 JS, React/Vue, Webpack, etc)
- An appreciation for cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Experience working with project management and other departments to ensure successful project delivery.
- A track record of mentoring and knowledge sharing within your team.
- Comfortable estimating your work and breaking down complex tasks.
- 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- Contributory pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- A commitment to ongoing training and development