Are you looking to work in an environment that produces agile and innovative cloud-based solutions? Do you want a position that uses your skills to reinvent and challenge the industry’s perception of Human Capital Management solutions? Are you looking for an organisation that will help to grow and develop your career?
My client creates innovative technology that organisations around the world use to attract, develop, manage and pay their people. Our award-winning solution helps customers effectively manage compliance, track time and attendance, make better decisions, build great teams and drive engagement with their employees.
As an employer of choice, we offer a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive, flexible range of benefits, including pension, health & wellbeing options, and leisure & lifestyle programs. Our employees are able to personalize their benefits, tailoring them to meet their individual needs.
The Product Development team is looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer to create the industry’s next generation Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions.
The position is located in Glasgow, Scotland.
As a Senior Software Developer:
- You will be working on our ground-breaking solution that helps companies increase their efficiencies through tracking time and attendance and intelligent scheduling of their employees.
- You will develop a great product experience, while leveraging the latest technologies.
- Your impact will be evident through your effective participation in the entire lifecycle of our software including design, analysis, prototyping, development, testing and support of our products.
- You will work closely and collaborate with clients, prospects, implementation partners, and Dayforce personnel to envision and deliver the required functionality.
- You will be conducting code reviews of peer work and mentoring other developers.
What we are looking for:
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Strong SQL skills
- Working knowledge of modern web technologies including: HTML, CSS 3, SVG, WCF, JSON, etc.
- Experience in enterprise software development
- Experience with .NET framework
- Working experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Experience with Dojo framework
- Good understanding of multi-threading and thread synchronization
- Disciplined self-starter, capable of working independently or in close within an agile development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for solving hard problems and knows how to have fun!
This is a truly fantastic opportunity so please apply now for an immediate interview.