As a SecOps Engineer, you will possess a security conscious engineering mindset, with hands on experience of securing services utilising public cloud services, partnering effectively with various team members along the way. You will also have a DevOps mindset with a view to ‘Automate Everything’ to ensure effective provision of security operational services across our full technology stack. You will be driven, personable and collaborative and possess a strong desire to implement change, growth, and maturity, and have a passion and love for what you do. This role comes with the opportunity to be a high performer within an organisation that is fast-paced, dynamic, and quickly growing in all areas.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of organisational systems.
- Troubleshooting security and problems.
- Ensuring that the organisation's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Testing and identifying system vulnerabilities.
- Supporting preparing, maintaining, and following procedures for logging, reporting, and monitoring security tools.
- Monitoring security events from multiple sources, analyse the results and escalate, when necessary.
- Increase the sophistication of our security alerting and escalation mechanisms.
- Help define, document, evolve, and promote high security standards and best practices across the organisation.
- Participating in the change management process.
- 1+ years of professional experience as a SecOps / Cyber Security Engineer
- Strong experience of software security best practices
- Good experience providing security services within AWS and with it’s managed products
- Working knowledge of automation tooling (Terraform, Ansible, etc)
- Experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with various managed and self-hosted CI/CD tooling (Jenkins, Travis, Drone, Mule, Spinnaker)
- Strong understanding of DNS, TCPDUMP, CDNS, SSL, Git, Firewalls and networking concepts (VPC, subnetting, VPNs, etc).
Fantastic opportunity to join a great employer. Apply now for an immediate interview