You have a proven track record in creating search strategies that deliver results. You have an understanding of the two channels and how they complement one another, and know how to utilise tools and undertake keyword analysis to develop plans to aid exposure within the SERPs. This is a new role with scope to assist in the development of our search offering, both within the agency and externally to clients, and to potential new business prospects.
- Assist in the delivery of audits of our integrated search campaigns to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to meet campaign objectives.
- Understand and help to deliver an effective strategy for key client accounts, regularly undertaking competitor analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination, allocation and management of budgets and forecasts across channel activities, internally and externally.
- Assist in developing achievable, engaging forecasts and targets for our clients and then ensure they are delivered.
- Optimise the plans on a regular and ongoing basis.
- Maintain high levels of satisfaction and retention of clients across the function, regularly meeting with them to plan, execute, and monitor campaigns.
- Remain current on the latest industry trends, search landscape, guidelines, and changes.
- Help monitor and identify the best technologies to enhance our services, and to help position us as a leading player in the space.
- Support the communication of search activities to the wider business through regular presentations, the development of case study material, Equator blog and email.
- Work with the business development department to identify and act upon sales opportunities.
- You have a background in paid and/or organic search, with an understanding of how they work together.
- You are an excellent communicator, with both written and verbal skills.
- You are an analytical thinker, with the ability to manage large datasets and provide insight into search trends.
- You are forward-thinking and proactive.
- You build great rapport with clients. They respect your educated and justified opinion, you inspire them and you pitch confidently to win business.
- You are responsible for ensuring you are aware of the standards and policies issued by the Company and are expected to follow and maintain them. Any breach of issued standards or policies, particularly in relation to; health and safety, data protection, information security and quality standards may result in further action being taken
- A marketing or business degree
- A perfectionist when it comes to attention to detail
- An interest in all things digital