Part of Incremental Group, Redspire is a Microsoft Gold Partner, helping Financial Services businesses envision their future and drive digital transformation at pace with Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
Our Microsoft accredited teams work closely with our clients to ensure that every business and department is achieving the change and digital transformation that is right for their strategic business objectives. No matter the scale of project, we work in partnership with businesses and their teams throughout project lifecycles and beyond, continuing to work with every client with responsive technical and business support.
Due to recent significant wins, the organisation is looking to add an experienced SCRUM Master with experience in project / people management and experience in Agile Methodology.
As a Scrum Master, you will be an experienced leader with a focus on delivery and will ensure that the agile values and practices agreed to are followed.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience as Scrum Master - leading Agile teams
- Taking responsibility for Scrum Team
- Implementing and improving Agile delivery
- Facilitating Agile ceremonies for cross functional teams: daily stand ups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- You must have a collaborative approach
- Experience across the full Software Development Life Cycle
- SCRUM Master
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong written, verbal and oral communication skills
- Logic and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Degree qualified
- An understanding of Agile delivery
- Experience of delivering software solutions
- An understanding of MS Dynamics technologies
- An ability to communicate with key stakeholders
- Professional attitude and image to represent the Company.
- Customer focused individual with the ability to build strong relationships
- The ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Logical thinker with strong analytical and problem solving techniques with the ability to analyse, identify and produce workflows in line with customer requirements.