Scotland’s largest and most advanced purpose-built colocation facility. It is also the first facility in the UK to be Tier III certified for both design and construction.
We are growing, and looking for an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager to join the team.
As the PM, your daily duties will include, but won't be limited to:
- Be able to manage multiple small projects concurrently, whilst maintaining project plans, risks, issues assumptions, project spend and keeping the customer informed of progress.
- Provide regular and consistent project updates to internal and external project stakeholders.
- Assessing project risks on an on-going basis, escalating issues as needed
- Communicating, building relationships and negotiating with client
- Provide accurate and timely resource and revenue forecasts.
- Strive to improve processes & solutions.
- Monitor and manage project risks.
- Management of projects within time, cost and quality parameters.
- Manage resources effectively to ensure highest possible project margin.
- The suitable candidate will have proven and demonstrable Project Management experience, ideally within a data centre environment.
- Experience working in a client facing, team based environment.
- Previous experience of managing infrastructure projects and or service transition projects using a combination of waterfall and agile PM techniques.
- Be a great communicator and be able to lead technical and operational virtual teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and meeting quality standards.
- Ability to adapt to various client environments, corporate cultures, and industries.
You'll be comfortable producing and contributing to both technical and business tenders, showing excellent presentation and communication skills.
As a PM, you'll have the ability to work effectively in a fast moving and challenging environment, combined with a methodical approach to problem solving and excellent analytical skills