(Initially a 12-month contract but likely to be perm)
Rightdose is launching a number of exciting online brands and we’re looking for a talented, experienced project manager to join our Glasgow-based team.
We’ve made significant investment into our new brands across pharmacy and healthcare, and we have huge ambitions for the development of a number of new online healthcare and retail brands.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced project manager to help build these brands from the ground up, and we’re looking for someone who brings creativity, passion and innovation to everything they do. We’re looking for an extremely organised, ambitious and self-motivated person with a passion for delivering major projects and an entrepreneurial flair. If you have at least three years’ experience delivering successful e-commerce projects either in-house or in an agency, read on.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of multiple brand development projects, delivering new brands from concept to delivery
- Working closely with directors to develop and scope clear, concise and realistic project plans for new brands across operational, technical and marketing requirements, and be confident anticipating, mitigating and communicating any project issues or risks
- Develop and drive project deliverables, timelines and budgets for each brand, liaising with internal departments to ensure all requirements are met
- Managing agency partners to ensure briefs are clear and agreed, and deadlines are met
- Providing clear reporting on project progress and communicate progress and milestones to key stakeholders What we’re looking for
- 3+ years professional project management experience, ideally in an fast-paced agency environment
- Track record of successfully managing multiple projects at one time, as well as establishing effective project management systems
- Excellent knowledge and passion for online e-commerce projects, from scoping and design to development and technical details
- Ambition and drive to continuously improve project management methodology
- Brilliant communication and budgeting skills, with a creative approach to problem solving
- Passion to contribute and succeed in a team environment
- Ability to adjust well to feedback and changing priorities
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career as the company grows
- Incredible office space with everything you need to do your best work - from the latest tech to an on-site gym