A rare opportunity has arisen for a talented Project Manager seeking to further develop their career within a Microsoft Consultancy.
About The Company
Opportunities at this level are extremely rare in Central Scotland. Based in Glasgow, this cutting-edge business has continually developed an enviable reputation within their market. Their pioneering work on exciting projects involving Financial Services, Banking & Public Sector Clients has won them far-reaching admiration, not to mention numerous awards.
You’ll be working in one of the most vibrant and innovative office environments in Scotland with all the best tech and the most up-to-date software. Also, the culture within the team is supportive, collaborative and creative. The constant focus on employee development will help you to fine-tune your existing skills while adding new strings to your bow.
About Your New Role
You will lead on UK based projects that make an impact on some household names (Private & Public Sector). You will also have a lot of exposure to complex and fast-paced project work gained within a Microsoft environment.
This opportunity has become available due to on-going success and UK expansion so you will become a key player in the company’s long-term succession planning strategy.
- You will have full ownership for multiple high profile and complex digital transformation projects
- Ensure project timelines and milestones are clearly planned out, communicated and delegated accordingly
- Maintain control of costs through effective resource management
- Develop and present reports on project progress, financial data and other statistical information
- Act as the main point of contact for UK based stakeholders, including contract resource, internal departments, senior management and client personnel
- Lead, challenge and develop your consultant & development team
- Measure team performance through effective KPI management, regular one-to-ones, appraisals etc.
- Deal with any underperformance with professionalism and in adherence with HR guidelines
The salary for this role is negotiable, depending on experience, and it is accompanied by a truly exceptional benefits package.
- You must have a demonstrable track record of leading and delivering on complex, high profile projects within a CRM software environment, ideally Dynamics 365.
- Proven Track record of full cycle implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects across the UK.
- Risk and issue management techniques and experience.
- People management experience is a must and you will be adept at developing and leading employees
- It is essential that you can demonstrate an ability to manage productive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders.
- An ability to produce and communicate insightful project progress reports
If you'd love to manage a team dedicated in delivering a project, and you are a highly motivated, ambitious, conscientious and creative individual with excellent interpersonal skills and organisational capabilities… then this could be your next step!