Kick ICT Group is currently recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics Project Manager position. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of software development projects to provide solutions that support both business operation improvements and product and service delivery.
The role will be required to manage projects through approval, definition, development, acceptance and operational handover as stand-alone projects typically supporting business operational requirements or as part of a wider business program to introduce new products and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Project management using a mix of internal staff and 3rd party suppliers to successfully deliver projects in a matrix management environment
- Work with business system analysts and solution designers to develop project definitions and high-level solution designs to feed into project approval and realisation
- Work with subject matter experts to develop detailed work package definitions, estimates and high-level schedules
- Engage all stakeholder groups to create project teams responsible for the development, testing and operational handover of business support systems
- Create and maintain detailed level project plans
- Lead team members and ensure they understand their roles, responsibilities and deliverables within the overall plan
- Drive collaboration and teamwork to execute the plan and monitor progress against the plan
- Carry out effective and proactive risk, issue & change management
- Organise and chair steering groups of senior management stakeholders to provide status reporting and assist with risk, issue & change management
- Provide accurate and timely status reporting to the CEO
- Work as part of a wider team to collaboratively develop and continuously improve standard project governance process and procedures along with ongoing compliance
- Project delivery using methodologies & best practice.
- Experience working with outsourced and internal delivery units.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with ability to build relationships with technical, business and senior management stakeholders.
- Ability to produce project documentation – project charters, work breakdown structure, risk logs, change management etc.
- A high degree of organisation skill with excellent attention to detail.
- A high energy level with a dynamic, positive and ‘can do’ style.
- An ability to work under pressure against short timescales.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience in a similar industry
- Bachelor’s degree or technical diploma within a related field from a recognised post-secondary institution. Other combinations of education and experience may be considered.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Project / MS Project Server.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.