As a pioneering and rapidly growing global technology firm, Know-it (Global) Ltd. is currently launching in the UK. We have planned launch dates for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA within the next 2 years. Our aim is to establish ourselves as a global leader in Credit Management SaaS platform technology. We have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Product Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to our CEO, this is a key leadership role and requires someone commercially astute to translate business strategy to technology roadmaps. You will ensure the roadmaps achieve the company’s strategic goals and you will influence & inform business strategy through technology innovation.
*** This role is office based in Glasgow Scotland ***
- Shape the company’s future and strategy together with the company’s leadership team.
- Define and drive the technology vision for the company together with the CEO.
- Shape, articulate and execute the technology strategy for the product delivery from launch to scale.
- Embed process, frameworks, rigour and structure to ensure a fit for growth Fintech organisation that’s capable of serving a global client base.
- Constantly evaluate technology advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement.
- Scaling the resources on the platform in-line with the product roadmap.
- Manage internal & external costs related to the development of the platform and scaling up the business in UK & Internationally
- Using technology to create higher-value features for end-users.
- Act as a central stakeholder in negotiations with partners and third parties on platform integrations.
- Manage and implement integrations with 3rd-party technology platforms.
- Build a strong and attractive Engineering culture while working with a flexible, agile and iterative approach.
- Recruit, lead and scale a team of high performing Software Developers.
- Significant experience in software architecture and building cloud-based SaaS products from early-stage through to scaling and maturity.
- Background in Technology leadership positions, growing, leading and scaling high-performing Technical teams with a code-quality mindset.
- Experience working in an early-stage Tech start-up.
- Deep understanding of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience working with third-party integrations.
- An impact-driven approach with the ability to translate product changes and goals into technical specs and deliver high-quality products.
- Experience in building effective relationships across joint ventures and partnerships.
- Experience in driving return on investment for projects and development.
- Experience in tendering & funding opportunities is desirable.
- Have an excellent network within the Scottish technology market.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent business & commercial acumen.
- Although a technologist, you operate commercially and are as excited by the commercial growth of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity. Please apply now for an immediate interview.