We are HIRING! Paid Media Specialist (Search & Display) - come at us!
We are recruiting for paid media specialists and offering a chance to join a leading performance-led marketing agency at a time of global expansion across US, MENA, and APAC markets.
We are excited to share proprietary techniques, data, and tools in-house, as a rapidly growing company. Joining as a Paid Media Specialist, you’d have the opportunity to drive forward your own path, which can be tailored to your interests. The environment is fast-paced, motivated, fun, and importantly there’s a big focus on achieving together.
At Tag Digital our mission is to connect people through events and content, supporting event organisers reach their goals using paid media.
A Little About Tag Digital
We are a paid media agency that supports event organisers to reach their goals. This could be getting more people to an event, driving leads through 365 content or building awareness about digital products and training.
We lead the way in terms of innovation and process across search, programmatic and social. We use data to make decisions and can drive best in class results for our clients. Learning and innovation is important to us and we constantly look for ways to help our team improve and drive performance.
We operate a values driven culture which includes Growth mindset, Get it done, Relationships Matter & Be Proud. We are excited by people who share these values.
We are growing rapidly and looking for smart, hardworking people to join our wonderful team.
A Little About the Job
We are looking for a paid media specialist who has min 1 year+ hands on experience in paid media - search, display, remarketing and video campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. You will work as part of the google team and also in a squad of two alongside a social media team mate, supported by a growth manager.
In such a fast moving category you need to have a passion for learning, a drive to deliver the best results and the ability to communicate well to clients across the globe.
We will provide training on all platforms and requirements to ensure deliverables are on point.
A Little More About the Job (Responsibilities)
- Building highly targeting PPC campaigns including search, remarketing, display and video on platforms such as Google Ads, DV360 and Microsoft Ads
- Detailed optimising to deliver exceptional results as much as possible
- We operate a 4 stage spring process - this will include media planning, campaign builds, reporting and budget management
- Calls and meetings with key clients to talk them through results, optimisations and decision making - we have built the company one relationship at a time so it's imperative our clients feel loved and results are delivered.
- Learning and development - this is part of your job and also part of our competency framework is building up the next generation of talent which will be part of your role.
- Commercial awareness - knowing what products we offer and ensuring clients are aware of what these are and the benefits
- Delivering workshops - we want to build confidence at all levels of the company as well as build stronger client relationships - we will expect workshops to be delivered internally and externally so we foster our culture of innovation
- Data and Insight - We want to understand data, benchmarking and what else we can be doing, our team are best placed to deliver this to us.
- Communication - You’ll be comfortable to present your work to a broad range of stakeholders in person and with a range of digital tools. You’ll crave feedback and use it to drive new iterations which take our digital products to be stellar examples of design
- You’re have a love for the world of digital and paid media, specifically search
- 1+ year experience managing campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Ads
- Understanding of analytics, reporting + excel
- Completed Google Ads Certifications
- Understanding of Google Ads interface and Google Ads editor
- Keen to learn new systems
- Desire to innovate and improve performance
- Collaboration with your squad partner and wider team
- You invite constructive criticism and respond positively to feedback
- Appreciation of and commitment to champion our company values
- Ready to be part of the team and wholeheartedly commit to company culture and building relationships
- Experience with GTM and Google Analytics and GA4
- Experience with DV360 and Campaign manager
- Experience with Baidu, Yandex or any other paid search platforms
- Experience with data onboarding solutions
Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- 35 days paid holiday per year
- Travel opportunities
- Competency framework that will develop your career, along with personal development plans
- Raising money for charity – we’re all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process