The Mobile Developer will be responsible for contributing to the development of software for medical and commercial applications, as well as building the underlying tools and systems used internally. The role also includes scope for problem solving opportunities to: enhance the existing framework and to generate new features and bug fixes for a range of advanced customer applications.
Within your role, your key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Responsible for complying with Design Control / Change Control / Product Release procedures in the day to day tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring all development is in line with the software development lifecycle from
- concept to delivery: from design and planning through development, documentation, code reviews and supporting the development of test strategies – wherever possible via Continuous Integration
- Work as part of a team who designs and develops mobile apps to defined scopes and timelines on Android and iOS platforms
- Responsible for inputting into the creation of new features for custom cross platform
- mobile framework
- Work with other development team members to solve problems and apply reliable solutions
- Update and input into technical documentation
- To always work in accordance with company standards and regulatory guidelines
- To actively meet individual, team and company aims and objectives.
- To display company core values at all times.
- To behave in a positive and professional manner.
- To demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- To be highly self-motivated and organised.
- To demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- To provide suggestions that will contribute to the development of the Company.
- To work as part of the team and help foster good working relationships.
- To actively keep updated with the company’s products and services.
- To keep up to date with relevant industry developments.
- To adhere to the Company Health and Safety policy
- To report any unsafe conditions, equipment or practices immediately to the appropriate manager.
- To develop yourself where appropriate by attending courses, meetings, training events, workshops and seminars, in order to not only develop yourself but also the company.
- To follow all company policies and procedures.
- To conduct any other duties as requested by your Manager
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent experience
- Commercial experience of software development in various languages (C#.NET desired)
- Experience developing on Android and iOS
- Platforms using Xamarin framework desired.
- Experience developing native Android and iOS applications desirable.
- Experience of developing software using MVVM, MVC or similar architectures desirable.
- Experience of using Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket.
- Experience of Visual Studio and Jenkins desired.
This is a great role with a great company. Please apply now for an immediate interview.