A bit about us:
It’s an exciting time to join us, Redspire has grown by 50% over the past 12 months and our roadmap for the year ahead is to continue to build a strong customer and partner focussed team.
At Redspire, a Microsoft Gold Partner, we believe in a strong team, collaboration and always striving for the best. We’re a close team and work together to achieve success and believe in a growth mindset.
As part of an agile account-based marketing and campaigns team, you’ll report into the Marketing & Partner Alliance Manager.
A bit about you:
You’re a curious person and understand the strength of our brand as our core asset, you have a talent for connecting and building relationships in a virtual world and excited by the digital transformation happening and its potential in Financial Services .
With a creative flair, strong relationship building skills and an eye for interpreting data, you’ll be able to create and deliver communications that spark an interest and affiliation for our brand, ensuring our messages in financial services help solve business challenges and help clients achieve their strategic objectives.
You’re a real team player and customer experience is paramount for you as is understanding the product.
A bit about the role and core responsibilities:
Supporting the Marketing Manager with the strategy delivery and partnerships, you’ll be responsible for driving interest within our FS accounts, enabling the sales team and optimising and measuring all KPIs and data to ensure all activities and communications are optimised and we are achieving marketing and commercial objectives.
- Planning, Initiating, delivering and evaluating multiple core marketing campaigns and digital communications, and go to market activity as part of the wider commercial goals. Utilising core channels – LinkedIn/YouTube/Website/Email/CRM
- Business development activities/building opportunities – Market & Account Research, Initiating and creating individualised c-suite and smt conversations and build/nurture relationships within our core target accounts, working closely with the wider commercial and delivery team
- Community Management - contributing, moderating, evaluating, optimising
- Utilising existing, repurposing and creating new, beautifully insightful and valuable account-based content/assets across the channels most suitable for the accounts e.g. blogs / videos / case studies / infographics.
- Owning the social media plan and the story – ensuring aligns and compliments the overarching account-based approach
- Data Storytelling – you’ll understand the KPI’s and own the activity analytics and delivery of the insights to support the Marketing Manager and wider team with strategy and optimising.
A few must have’s for success:
- B2B experience
- Marketing qualifications – degree or relevant qualification
- Experience of cultivating relationships over digital channels e.g. LinkedIn/CRM
- Excellent knowledge and practice of Marketing platforms e.g. google analytics / WordPress / LinkedIn / YouTube / CRM
- Passion for understanding the audience and creating solutions for their needs
- Thrive in a changing environment
- Planning - Multiple Project/Campaign management
- Passion for excellence
- understanding of community platforms and capabilities
This is a fantastic opportuntiy and great time to join. Please apply now for an immediate interview