We are currently searching for an Application Support Analyst to join their Niche client in Livingston, who are working on Cash Management solutions and Virtual Banking products for several high-end banking clients!
My client has several offices globally (from London to Melbourne) and due to continued growth, are looking to add a talented Application Support Analyst to join their team based in Livingston however remote/flexi working will remain in place.
This role goes way beyond strong technical abilities and significant importance is placed upon excellent customer support skills.
Join a specialist, professional team of high-calibre, valued managed service experts who are responsible for delivering an unrivalled cash management solution, distributed globally by world-leading banks to their top corporate customers ranging across many industries, including the large investment fund managers, insurers, top property management companies, government departments, industrials, online sites etc.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 12 months application support involvement including Incident, Problem, Change & Release Management in an ITIL environment.
- Good business process appreciation.
- Previous financial services experience beneficial.
- Good communication skills with the ability to work proficiently in a team distributed at multiple locations.
- A quick learner with the ability to work hard and be an effective team member
- Previous project involvement would be beneficial.
- An understanding of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2019 and SQL Querying.
- Powershell scripting experience required.
- An understanding of Relational databases.
- Experience or knowledge of ISO27001 or 9001 standards would be advantageous
- Experience or knowledge of ITIL (V2 or V3) principles for Service Management
What's in it for you:
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Remote / Flexi working
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Fun, friendly working environment & a close-knit team.