As a pioneering and rapidly growing global technology firm, Know-it (Global) Ltd. is currently launching in the UK. We have planned launch dates for Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the USA within the next 2 years. Our aim is to establish ourselves as a global leader in Credit Management SaaS platform technology. We have an exciting opportunity for an accomplished Lead UX Designer to join our team. Reporting directly to our CTO, this is a key role and requires a Lead with a proven commercial record in UX research and design work.
- You will lead the planning and execution of our projects with our Marketing and Development teams to design elegant user interfaces that are intuitive, usable and beautiful.
- Partner with the business & developers to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch.
- Research & develop design concepts, wireframes, prototypes, usage scenarios, task analysis, specifications and other UX / UI design deliverables.
- Define and implement a systematic approach to create a clean and functional UI.
- Understand the target users’ needs, motivations and behaviours as it relates to a specific project or area.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design challenges.
- Communicate designs and articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions.
- Support Software Developers to evolve designs during implementation and understand how designs translate to implementation.
- Established Design process/skills/methods such as workshop facilitation, research and prototyping with UX software (i.e. Invision, Sketch or similar).
- Experience with storyboarding, customer journey mapping or service design.
- A strong UX portfolio with elements of case study.
- A creative problem solver who can transform ideas into a final product.
- Able to work both collaboratively and with autonomy.
- Collaborate with Agile methodologies and design thinking approaches.
- Excellent stakeholder management, influence and partnership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present clearly.
- Passion and enthusiasm for the field of design and act as an advocate of great user experiences.
- Take pride in producing quality work.
- You are friendly, flexible and adaptable and can cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks.
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback.
- 3+ years as a Lead UX Designer or UX Researcher.
- 5+ years in a software product development environment
This is a fantastic opportunity. Please apply now for an immediate interview