LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
We are looking for an experienced senior Node.js lead Developer with good full-stack knowledge and an ability to effectively share this knowledge with the development team. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of databases (MongoDB), and ensuring high API performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will be responsible for instilling best practices amongst your co-workers and ensuring a high quality of code is being produced by all members of the team. You will also be responsible for integrating modules built by your co-workers into our micro service network. Pull requests will be submitted to yourself for final review before being made live on production. Therefore, a well-rounded understanding of AWS infrastructure, backend and frontend technologies is necessary as well.
About Financial Cloud
Financial Cloud gives organisations the power to build the solutions they have always wanted. All Financial Cloud software like Financial Hub and Collections Hub work seamlessly together, helping organisations create great customer journeys with ease. Financial Cloud runs entirely in a secure cloud environment. That means no software, no hardware, and free upgrades every year – making it ideal for small businesses and large enterprises alike.
Visit https://www.financial-cloud.com to find out more.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of Node.js
- HTML, CSS3 and SASS experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well cross-functionally across multiple departments
- An analytical problem solver that is passionate about delivering a high-quality user experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Angular 4+ experience
- Websocket experience
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and participate in architectural decision making with the CTO
- Own new features from design to production release
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high-performance code for a distributed environment
- Participate in resolution of production issues and lead efforts toward solutions
- Grow a performance production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly reliable
- Conduct peer code reviews and act as a resource for junior developers
- Design and develop automated tests for verifying complex system application functionality – unit and integration tests
- Create and review technical documentation for internal process and external customer support.
- Create and comply with documented development processes.
- Passionate and self-motivated to learn and keen to constantly improve and develop skills to stay current with and investigate technology trends.
- Define and ensure that secure coding practices are implemented in all aspects of the system.
- Experience in using AWS as a cloud provider