Financial Cloud is the #1 enterprise financial service platform.
We launched Financial Cloud with a vision to reinvent how financial organisations use technology to drive their businesses. We revolutionise the customer relationship for financial organisations, helping them become customer-centric companies. Innovative solutions give a 360-degree view of your customer, improving customer service, generating more contact and increased returns.
Financial Cloud aren't the typical software company, we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you’re looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’ll fit in here.
- You take pride in building products that are valuable to users.
- You have experience building products for the web and have an awareness of technologies across the stack.
- You have an awareness of the full web stack. You understand the details of HTTP and feel comfortable implementing API endpoints.
- You believe that code must be well-tested, and that tests are a helpful tool in driving design.
- You have experience building websites and have an awareness of the technologies used.
- You sweat the details and care deeply about building memorable web experiences.
- You thrive in a culture of peer review with a desire to continually improve.
At Financial Cloud, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. Financial Cloud is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Time to get refreshed - 28 days annually
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks