Fantastic opportunity to join a very prestigious drinks company in Glasgow.
This role will provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line ICT support across all of our core business functions and locations. The candidate should also expect to provide ad-hoc ICT support to the business and other members of the ICT teams both locally and globally as required.
- Respond to Level 1st, 2nd and some 3rd support calls placed by users and if outside of the scope of knowledge within the department, contact the appropriate external resource.
- Use Service Now to effectively manage and administer all work items raised on behalf of business users.
- Respond to incidents within agreed SLAs, correctly prioritising and categorising incidents and requests.
- Ensure that knowledge and resolutions to issues are recorded and accessible to the wider IT team.
- Be responsible for the end to end lifecycle of hardware including the secure deployment of workstations, portable devices, keyboard, mice, monitors and telephony equipment.
- Track when IT equipment is due to be replaced and prepare cost information from regular suppliers for replacement.
- Be responsible for the secure disposal off EOL ICT equipment.
- Maintain records of software licenses and document procedures.
- Set up accounts for users, ensuring they have all access required to carry out their roles .
- Aid in diagnosing the cause of incidents through a structured process of investigation, coordinating both internal and external support teams as necessary.
- Deliver IT inductions to new users and assist existing users as and when required with coaching and training.
- Ensure that desktop software is kept patched to the correct level and that the patching is carried out to minimise the impact on the business.
- Manage all end user mobile devices via supplier portal.
- Raise relevant Purchase Orders for any ICT equipment required.
- Input as required to any internal/external audit requests.
- Overall management of cloud-based telephony platform.
- Manage and administer all O365 applications for the International business.
- Ensure that licensing requirements are met for the client computers.
- Monitor and administer email items caught in the email filter.
- Maintain and improve information held in Active Directory regarding users and computers.
- Learn from and provide cover for the ICT Technical Analyst.
- Work collaboratively with both the local and global ICT teams as required, ensuring all applications solutions are fully aligned with group strategy .
- Provide remote and hands on support to important meetings and events.
- Build effective and trusting relationships with business, line manager and peers.
- Continuously identify opportunities to simplify and improve processes in order to increase efficiencies, reduce costs of controls and save on costs.
- Support and manage any projects as required.
- Carry out other reasonable duties/tasks as required to deliver and meet the objectives of the ICT function.
We are looking for:
- Computing studies qualification
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools
- Solid up-to-date knowledge and understanding of ICT technologies
- Experience working with IT incident management tools
- Experience of managing incidents, changes and service requests
- Stakeholder management up to director level
- Experience managing 3rd party solutions providers
- Experience building laptops to customer specification
- Good understanding of industry trends and IT best practices such as ITIL, ISO 27001 etc
The comp and benefit package for the role;
- Location – East Kilbride (mix of home working and office working). Travel to other sites in UK.
- Company pension with 6% employer contribution and taken via Salary Sacrifice
- 25 days holiday + 9 public holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus, paying up to 8% of salary
- Health cash plan where employees can claim expenses back for health and wellbeing costs (dental, optical, physio, etc)
- Life Assurance paid at 4 x salary
- £20 welcome voucher to spend of staff sales so they can try out some of our fabulous products for themselves
- Discounted products, plus £100 annually to spend on products
- Wellbeing Programme which includes access to Employee Assistance Programme, counselling sessions, Mental Health and CBT tools, online GP support
- Reward and Recognition Scheme
I am looking for someone Comfortable acting as hands-on support in an operational and office environment who is Self-motivated and proactive and Demonstrates the highest levels of personal integrity and professionalism.
Travel to other UK sites on occasion will be required, so drivers licence is preferred.