We’re thrilled to announce the formation of Kick ICT Group, a collaboration between Tom O’Hara ex TSG, ISI, ComputerLand and EY and David Chazan, founder and Managing Director of Talon Business Solutions.
Talon has become part of the Kick ICT Group and will focus on the provision of accounting and ERP solutions, cloud and network infrastructure, and the further development of its own “ON DYNAMICS” software applications.
It’s an exciting new venture and we’re looking forward to providing fantastic customer service and fantastic ICT solutions to our customers, both existing and new!
Due to this, Kick Group is looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team.
You will be supporting on all internal vacancies throughout the business and building a strong pipeline of candidates for any future roles. Your main focus will be to resource and recruit exceptional talent for the business who represent the core values and company profile.
You will be responsible for:
- Building a talent pipeline for the group and be the face of Kick
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Communicate effectively with hiring manager
- Manage internal and external relationships including candidates, agencies and HR team
- Directly sourcing candidates via internal referrals, linked in, online job boards and other effective methods
- Provide effective and feedback to the candidates, hiring managers and agencies
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Recruitment experience within a highly commercial and fast paced environment.
- Good standard of written communication and IT Skills
- Proficient administrative skills to ensure that all HR systems are maintained accurately.
- Strong Attention to detail, organisation and communication skills essential
This is a rewarding role with a leading technology company where you will be part of a very friendly team with real long-term development opportunities.