We are seeking a dynamic, driven and experienced Head of Marketing to join our successful and expanding team.
This is a unique opportunity to really make your mark at this fast paced, dynamic Group which operates across different vertical from large scale commercial property development to technology and IT services
You will be responsible for all marketing activities, including the delivery of campaigns across multi-channelled platforms to our markets.
- You will manage, support and lead on social, collaborations, events, video content and e-mail.
- Develop and implement the strategic marketing plan.
- Plan, implement and deliver campaigns and promotional activities.
- Deliver a communication plan including traditional media, digital marketing and social media.
- Develop and support the events strategy
- Manage agency relationships to ensure objectives are met including PR, digital ads and media.
- Provide reports and analysis of marketing activities to senior managers and board of directors.
- Act as Brand Guardian to approve and ensure all campaigns and content inclusive of creative and copy are on brand.
- Ensure the brand positioning and identity are understood across the organisation and consistently executed across all channels. Communicating this confidently and clearly across all areas of the business.
Ideally you should be educated to degree level, in a marketing field and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience of developing and running successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will be able to influence stakeholders at all levels
- A creative, proactive approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great project management skills
Salary – negotiable
Life Assurance (4 X final salary)
Private health Cover (requires pension scheme membership)
Critical Illness cover (1 x salary)
Pension Scheme 5% contribution payable by Employee and 5% contribution by Employer