Tag Digital is a PPC agency that works exclusively with event organisers, growing rapidly with a vision to connect people through events.
Our client portfolio whilst specialist in the sector is very diverse in terms of events - covering everything from Fashion - Building.
Our work has garnered numerous award nominations and we are proud to be one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies.
THE ROLE: HEAD OF CLIENT SERVICES
We are looking for an experienced client services professional, skilled in delivering world class client services and a recognised expert in their field.
This Glasgow based role is required to grow our management team. This will help us strengthen our account management team, client delivery and exceed growth targets.
With a commercial hat on… this role will support, revitalise, build and make amazing our approach to client relationship management as we transition from a young client services team to an experienced department, delivering best in class customer service.
Our business evolves at a whirlwind pace and grows even faster. The Head of Client Services will play a key role in supporting that growth and the right candidate will want to embrace the challenge of a lifetime.
This role is to build and structure Tag Digital’s client services department as it transitions from 5 to 15 Account Managers over the next 18 months and beyond to support our rapidly growing multi-£m client base. Forecasting headcount, recruiting, inducting and training new team members at pace.
The right candidate will manage the department to a robust KPI framework, aligned directly with the business’s Commercial performance objectives, including:
- Account Excellence - ensure an exceptional standard of service is delivered through the account management team to our over 500+ client base
- Retention - Plan and deliver a robust client retention strategy built on great service, great relationships and genuine client success.
- Account development - support on our international client development namely US & UAE
- You are a consummate professional, able to communicate confidently and effectively at C-level and above with professional gravitas and seasoned charisma.
- You are a particularly organised human. We are quite literally looking for the most organised person in the world. You will at least be a close second.
Reporting into the directors, the role will define and grow around the right individual. With succession planning in mind, it will become senior and business critical within year one and will offer rapid personal and remunerative growth opportunities for the right candidate.
As a base, we see the following areas of accountability:
- Forecast and resource the team effectively.
- Be the main point of contact for account managers to report into - ensuring high quality of work
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Plan, schedule and oversee the client management strategy.
- Ensure clear internal and external communications are employed departmentally.
- Define and manage the department to a clear KPI framework aligned to business goals.
- Performance manage the team when needed.
- Manage the team of account managers
- Directly manage key client relationships.
- Naturally become the day to day communications hub for commercial matters.
- Build a team capable of forging exceptional relationships and total client confidence in our ability to deliver.
- Understand then shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts.
- Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to client retention and win-back.
- Take a leadership role within the Tag Digital client onboarding process.
- Commercially astute
- Compulsive critical thinker
- Can follow strong process with big goals
- Relentless perfectionist
- Worldly, Smart, Technical, Funny, Succinct
- Hungry to learn
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Managing team and departmental performance in line with an agreed KPI framework
- Detailed knowledge of PPC and experience of managing a PPC team
- Experience managing growth.
- Strong Excel Proficiency.
- Experience in managing multi-channel digital marketing, agency or client side
- Experience in managing key client and partner relationships.
- Strong understanding of CRM system usage.
- Comfortable communicating at C-Level both internally and externally.
- Flexible working
- Flexible holiday policy
- Pension contribution
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Industry leading training
Glasgow based, frequent travel to London, frequent international travel.