Rightdose is launching a number of exciting online brands and we’re looking for a talented, creative designer to join our Glasgow-based marketing team.
We’ve made significant investment into our new brands across pharmacy and healthcare, and we have huge ambitions for the development of a number of new online healthcare and retail brands.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a creative designer to help build the visual identities and ongoing content for our brands and we’re looking for someone who brings creativity, passion and innovation to everything they do. We’re looking for a talented designer with at least two years’ professional design experience, with a creative, flexible approach and the drive to build visual brands from the ground up.
What you’ll be doing
- Taking ownership of visual brand development for existing and new brands, working alongside our agency partners to develop concepts for online, print & and packaging
- Working with marketing team colleagues to develop content and campaign ideas and delivering high-quality visual assets
- Working with our web development and design agency partners to create visual assets for brand websites, driving initial concepts and developing through to final assets
- Creating and overseeing visual content for all brands, including print, retail applications, social, presentations, photography and video - working with colleagues and agency partners to develop creative, exciting content. What we’re looking for
- 2+ years professional graphic design experience either in-house or in an agency
- A creative designer who is bursting with ideas and excited by the opportunity to develop brands from the ground up
- A meticulous eye for detail, layout and typography skills, with the ability to create exceptional and exciting content for a variety of brands
- Experience in working with Shopify and and other content management systems
- Skilled across Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign are essential, with Premiere Pro / After Effects experience very desirable
- Creative problem solving and an in-depth understanding and flair for brilliant online content for e-commerce websites, advertising and social media
- Passion to contribute and succeed in a team environment
- Able to adjust well to feedback and changing priorities
- High work-ethic and self-motivation
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Excellent opportunities to progress your career as the company grows
- Incredible office space with everything you need to do your best work - from the latest tech to an on-site gym