We are looking for someone to join our development team to help build and maintain complex web projects for our clients. Successful candidates will be responsible for the design and implementation of solutions using the latest technologies and development techniques.
- Lead: Act as lead developer on projects, delivering high-quality solutions.
- Build: Define, develop and implement cutting edge web projects.
- Maintain: Help maintain and enhance existing code.
- Estimate: Be comfortable estimating and owning task delivery.
- Mentor: Help us grow by mentoring junior team members.
- Raise the Bar: Help set best practice guidelines to deliver quality work.
- Look Ahead: Contribute ideas on improving development approaches and techniques.
- Collaborate: Work and deliver within cross-discipline teams.
- Grow: Develop skills and share your knowledge.
- Share: Communicate ideas in a clear and effective manner.
- At least two years’ experience in a front-end development role.
- Ability to write clean, standards-compliant HTML.
- A strong grounding in CSS and responsive design techniques.
- An appreciation for cross-browser and device compatibility.
- Experience integrating with client-side APIs.
- Experience using Git.
- Knowledge of secure development practices.
- Core working hours scheme
- Time to get refreshed - 25 days annual leave plus 9 public holidays
- Hands on experience and a commitment to ongoing training and development
- Invest in your future – Join the contributory pension scheme
- Equator loves families – Get enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Healthy body & mind - Exclusive membership to the super hi-tech Village Gym
- Cut pollution – Get on your bike with the Cycle To Work Scheme
- Superb social calendar – Including the best annual BBQ anywhere
- Free fuel - Complimentary caffeine and fruity snacks
- The Friday Social - The drinks are on us at the end of the week
Fantastic opportunity. Please apply now for immediate interview.