A forward thinking digital marketing / on-trade led spirits business seeking an open-minded progressive Digital Manager to join their impressive and growing team in London.
We are ideally looking for candidates with strong digital marketing experience coupled with an ecommerce background.
- Reporting to the CEO, working closely other senior management and stakeholders.
- Working with cutting-edge agencies, influencers and media, UK and International sales team, importers in export markets.
- Design and execute the digital marketing and website roadmap.
- Oversee design and developments of the website, propose further developments and upgrade.
- Develop and implement SEO & PPC strategy.
- Deliver ROI via integrated multi-channel digital marketing solutions to include online, e-marketing, SMS text, direct mail and social channel activities.
- Use analytics to understand the customer journey to improve functionality and drive web conversion.
- Oversee social media channels – ensure tone and content is on brand.
- Quickly understand the existing brand platform and opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with key brand partners to deliver joint initiatives.
- Develop a forward thinking marketing plan, objectives and budget in collaboration with owners and partners.
- Plan, agree and deliver marketing initiatives within set budget in collaboration with others.
- Lead digital marketing projects, create and manage industry-leading digital content and related marketing activity.
Key skills and Knowledge
- An ecommerce background
- Paid Search / Paid Social Experience
- Influencer marketing experience
- A broad understanding of the marketing function to help develop within a rapidly expanding spirits business.
- A strong understanding of traditional marketing with awareness of future marketing techniques.
- Able to work within a highly creative environment with a structured approach to establish a plan and execution.
- Passionate about branded consumer goods with an understanding of consumer and market dynamics.
- Well-organised and structured, a highly effective project and time manager.
- Skilled in working collaboratively across a range of colleagues and disciplines, to achieve objectives with consensus.
- Good business acumen with ability to deliver commercially minded marketing ideas.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a digital marketing role.
- Experience in devising, managing and executing marketing plans.
- Ideally experience with a cutting-edge consumer brand.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media.