LeaseLoco is the UK's biggest price comparison site for car & van leasing, and growing at some serious pace.
We are an exciting, VC-backed scale-up with high growth ambitions - this role represents an opportunity to put your career well and truly on the map with a high-profile consumer tech product.
As CTO at LeaseLoco you'll be responsible for leading the tech team and the direction of the tech function. We're looking for someone that has the ambition to drive forward first in industry product features, and work with a real passion, knowing that you're doing some amazing work.
The role will involve scoping, planning, and executing the development roadmap, which you will play an integral part in working with the CEO to understand and deliver on the Company's product development goals. You will help deliver solutions that will make our product the best and most innovative in the market.
We already have an incredible and smart team and are looking for someone with an amazing track record of product delivery/execution, who can really take LeaseLoco to the next level.
What we look for
- Ability to demonstrate the delivery of complex technical solutions.
- You should already be either a CTO in a similar role or managing tech teams with a view to being ready to now step up to a CTO role.
- Experience of working with large databases.
- Our principal code is in Java, so we expect that this will be your go to language.
- Working knowledge of all areas of the tech stack, including DevOps.
- Experience of working with several different technologies and ability to demonstrate smart technical solutions on previous projects.
- Strong leadership and ability to communicate your ideas effectively.
- A drive and passion for continuous improvement.
- A genuine hunger to make an impact or produce world-class products.
- An excitement around consumer tech.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary.
- Share options.
- Private medical insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- 33 days holiday
- Fantastic start-up culture.
- Free parking.
- Working on a consumer product, which your friends and family will likely use will be a rewarding experience.