Nine Twenty Technology are delighted to be partnering with a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner in the recruitment of a Business Unit Lead.
The Business Unit Lead will be responsible for leading the programme of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform implementations, managing a squad of around 15 whilst having strategic conversations with your client and ensuring smooth project delivery.
- You will use your strategic outlook while maintaining a strong practical focus on day-to-day activities and changing requirements.
- Leveraging product knowledge and experience
- Keep up to date with changes/developments in the D365 Customer Engagement implementation methodologies and industry best practices, through self-learning, training and research
- Contribute to the continuous development of your team, the company and the group organisation through knowledge sharing
- Review work that is completed
- Experience with Dynamics 365 CE and / or a similar CRM technology
- Agile Project Management
- Experience of working in financial services
- Broad knowledge base in multiple applications
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional teams and flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent time management skills required
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing technology company. Please apply now for an immediate interview.