The company is currently undergoing an active development phase and has strong ambition in the health and wellness category.
They are now looking for an experienced Brand Manager able to define and deliver global brand strategy and responsible for all elements of brand marketing and execution.
We are Ideally looking for someone with spirits, beauty, fashion, or lifestyle marketing experience who is structured, able to listen and understand, and adapt within a progressive thinking marketing environment.
Ideally, Glasgow based with willingness to travel as required.
- Reporting to the CEO, working closely other senior management and stakeholders.
- Working with cutting-edge agencies, influencers and media, UK and International sales team, importers in export markets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly understand the existing brand platform and opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with key brand partners to deliver joint initiatives.
- Develop a forward thinking marketing plan, objectives and budget in collaboration with owners and partners.
- Plan, agree and deliver marketing initiatives within set budget in collaboration with others.
- Lead digital marketing projects, create and manage industry-leading digital content and related marketing activity.
- Gain insights through data, competitor analysis, stakeholder and consumer interaction, to develop a unique value proposition that will improve commercial results.
- Establish and implement clear brand and marketing guidelines and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Provide UK sales team and trade, and international importer support to deliver objectives.
Key skills and Knowledge
- A broad understanding of the marketing function to help develop within a rapidly expanding business.
- A strong understanding of traditional marketing with awareness of future marketing techniques.
- Able to work within a highly creative environment with a structured approach to establish a plan and execution.
- A creative thinker, with passion to immerse in the brand. Passionate about branded consumer goods with an understanding of consumer and market dynamics.
- Well-organised and structured, a highly effective project and time manager.
- Skilled in working collaboratively across a range of colleagues and disciplines, to achieve objectives with consensus.
- Good business acumen with ability to deliver commercially minded marketing ideas.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a marketing role.
- Experience in devising, managing and executing marketing plans.
- Ideally experience with a cutting-edge consumer brand.
- Good understanding of evolving marketing trends and technology.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- Numerate and literate with good analytical skills.
- IT skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Self- motivated and results driven, positive and proactive
- Open minded, flexible, reliable and hardworking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy.
- Agile and adaptable and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Methodical with attention to detail.