Forward thinking digital marketing / on-trade led spirits business is looking for an open-minded and progressive Brand Manager able to define and deliver a global brand strategy.
We are ideally looking for someone with spirits, fashion, entertainment or lifestyle marketing experience who is able to adapt within a progressive thinking marketing environment. You will be responsible for all elements of brand marketing and execution, ideally, Glasgow based with willingness to travel as required.
- Reporting to the CEO, working closely other senior management and stakeholders.
- Working with cutting-edge agencies, influencers and media, UK and International sales team, importers in export markets.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Quickly understand the existing brand platform and opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with key brand partners to deliver joint initiatives.
- Develop a forward thinking marketing plan, objectives and budget in collaboration with owners and partners.
- Plan, agree and deliver marketing initiatives within set budget in collaboration with others.
- Lead digital marketing projects, create and manage industry-leading digital content and related marketing activity.
- Gain insights through data, competitor analysis, stakeholder and consumer interaction, to develop a unique value proposition that will improve commercial results.
- Establish and implement clear brand and marketing guidelines and ensure stakeholder buy-in.
- Provide UK sales team and trade, and international importer support to deliver objectives.
Key skills and Knowledge
- A broad understanding of the marketing function to help develop within a rapidly expanding spirits business.
- A strong understanding of traditional marketing with awareness of future marketing techniques.
- Able to work within a highly creative environment with a structured approach to establish a plan and execution.
- A creating thinker, with passion to immerse in the brand. Passionate about branded consumer goods with an understanding of consumer and market dynamics.
- Well-organised and structured, a highly effective project and time manager.
- Skilled in working collaboratively across a range of colleagues and disciplines, to achieve objectives with consensus.
- Good business acumen with ability to deliver commercially minded marketing ideas.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a marketing role.
- Experience in devising, managing and executing marketing plans.
- Ideally experience with a cutting-edge consumer brand.
- Good understanding of evolving marketing trends and technology.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media.
- Numerate and literate with good analytical skills.
- IT skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good presentation skills, verbal and written.
- Self- motivated and results driven, positive and proactive
- Open minded, flexible, reliable and hardworking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy.
- Agile and adaptable and enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.