We are looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility.
Find out why their employees declare them a Great Place to Work® in 2018, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2018, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 15th consecutive year!
Join their Support Team responsible for providing world class application support. Crush resolution tickets and capture the hearts of customers like a world class Pokemon hunter. We are a team of customer focus enthusiasts dedicated to the success of our clients. We are constantly innovating and people recognize it. Clients recognize it. Industry experts recognize it. And most importantly the people who use our software love us for it.
Due to growing demand of our HCM application, our Support Team is growing.
What a Customer Support Technical Analyst is Responsible for [Day in the life]:
- The Customer Support Technical Analyst you deliver B2B application support to clients. Use your strong analytical and problem-solving skills to efficiently resolve incidents while maintaining the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Because customer focus is in your DNA, you will collaborate with client administrators as well as QA and Services teams to champion client priorities and drive incidents to closure. You will combine strong technical and functional problem-solving skills with a keen business sense to deliver top notch client-focused support. Your clients will praise your ability to provide them with regular and timely incident updates.
- You will contribute to the support knowledgebase by reproducing and meticulously documenting software defects and assist with a wide variety of operational projects including; enhancing the customer support experience and optimizing internal processes and procedures.
Skills/Experience We Value:
- ‘I got this’ mentality and optimism; the ability to rise to a variety of challenges with superior communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills that instil confidence in our customers
- It’s not just about working hard; you know how to celebrate success both customer and team wins (we inject a fun and a positive vibe throughout our team)
- Collaborative work ethic; tackle a creative problem over a game of shuffle board or network with colleagues from other locations at the end of the work day by joining one of our employees run sports teams! This is a tight knit team of customer focus individuals
- Ability to work flexible hours
- BA degree and/or relevant work experience in the industry preferred
What Would Really Make You Stand Out:
- SQL and an understanding of relational database systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Server Technology (e.g. Windows, SQL Server)
What they can offer you:
- Collaborate with the brightest team in Human Capital Management
- Flat hierarchy: work, eat, and engage with company execs
- They offer the best of both worlds - the excitement of working in a growing startup environment, combined with the opportunities of a large organisation
- Employee driven career path; Top Talent, Career Talk, Career Pathing, Tuition Reimbursement, Mentorship, & Job Rotation are just some of the People programs we have to help you advance your career
- Fun@Work; Company and Department social events, Holiday parties, picnics, and community involvement (each employee gets a paid volunteer day)
- Bring your whole self to work; casual dress code, a diverse workforce, and some of the greatest people around to make your work day better!
This client combines the excitement of a start-up environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfilment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Please apply now for an immediate interview.