Based in Glasgow city centre HQ
Salary: £25K - £35K OTE, uncapped commission
Looking for a B2B sales role where you will interact with Fortune 500 companies from day one? Want to have a conversation with Nike one day and Toyota the next?
SIMUL8 Corporation is an established, fast growing software business, selling globally to multinationals such as Ford, Cisco, Siemens and the NHS. Life at SIMUL8 Corporation is fast paced, everyone’s opinion counts and everyone has the power to drive change.
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for supporting prospective customers in their journey to becoming new SIMUL8 users.
- Taking on qualified opportunities, you will use your skills to understand the needs of the customer and work closely with our technical team to demonstrate the benefits of SIMUL8. During this process you will delight the customer by adding value throughout and using your closing skills to convert sales in the least time possible to increase new business acquisitions for SIMUL8.
- In addition, you will always look for opportunities to maximize the value of the sale by having an excellent knowledge of SIMUL8’s products and services and matching these to the needs of the customer. You will have built enough rapport with the customer to have an idea of their future needs and be able to articulate them in your handover to our existing customer team.
- Due to our global market, a certain degree of flexibility will be required from applicants in regards to working hours; in particular being able to cover some US hours.
Who are we looking for?
- A proven sales executive with at least 2 years’ similar experience
- A strong closer who understands the need to balance tenacity with integrity
- An exceptional communicator
- A highly competitive, target-driven individual who can demonstrate personal and team successes
- Effective self-starter who enjoys problem-solving and has an interest in both business and technology.
- A team player who will work with all other parts of the business to meet customer needs and increase new business sales
- A ‘customer comes first’ approach to work
- Someone who understands the need to follow processes and procedures to the letter to deliver our tried and tested sales methodology
- Educated to degree level (desirable)
What we offer you
- At SIMUL8 Corporation we put people first as we know they are at the core of everything we do.
- You’ll get all the usual benefits you’d expect from a company: competitive salary, bonus scheme, company pension, 33 holidays a year (increasing with service), childcare voucher scheme and opportunities to develop your career. We also go beyond that and strive to make work a pleasure. At SIMUL8 Corporation you’ll also get:
- Lunchtime yoga
- Free snacks, and a Friday treat trolley
- Monthly social afternoons - from relaxed drinks to ghost tours
- Grow your knowledge and skills with opportunities to attend events and conferences
- Flexibility to help you balance work and home life
Life at SIMUL8 Corporation is fast paced and invigorating. Although we have long outgrown startup status, we’ve retained all the benefits and energy of an exciting, entrepreneurial company - making SIMUL8 a unique place to work. Everyone’s opinion counts and everyone has the power to drive change. On top of that we get the satisfaction of creating software that makes a real world impact. Simulations built with our software have reduced NHS waiting times, increased the efficiency of car makers in Detroit by 21% and allowed the New Zealand government to rapidly recover from major earthquakes.