My client is a very successful IT Support company based in Glasgow.
Due to continued success and growth, they are looking to add a 1st/2nd Line Support Engineer to their team.
They are looking for someone with a strong personality, good communication skills and good client facing skills. Based both in the office and on-site with clients when necessary. As the 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be working in a small team of specialists on the latest technologies and providing technical support to a client base.
I am keen to speak to candidates with experience in a helpdesk / IT support role and experience of troubleshooting laptop / desktop / server issues and remote login management.
Responsibilities will include: -
- Providing Helpdesk support and on-site support when required
- The ability to work to a First-Time-Fix framework (up to 2nd line support)
- The ability to escalate issues to 3rd Line, whilst maintaining ownership of the ticket
- Project Management
- At least 1 year of working in a similar role
- Experience of Operating Systems across different platforms
- Experience of Microsoft technologies including O365 and Windows Server
- Experience with Networking/WAN’s/Telecoms an advantage
- Experience of basic customer training in common applications
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company and close knit team with real career progression opportunities.
Please apply now for immediate interview